New York City Feelings

I would give the greatest sunset in the world for one sight of New York's skyline

Jan 18, 2009

Miracle on the Hudson

vía New York City Metblogs de dhaval mehta el 15/01/09
A passenger took this photo of the U.S. Airways plane crash

A passenger took this photo of the U.S. Airways plane crash

Though I was nowhere near the crash, it's good to see that all 150 passengers made it off safely on the U.S. Airways flight.

My concern, when I first heard the news was that today is the coldest day of the year so far. But when watching the news, it became clear that though some people have suffered serious injuries there were also those who did not even touch the water.

Most of it is thanks due to the excellent thinking under pressure on part of the pilots. Kudos to them. I want them to be flying my every next flight.



0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

New York City Feelings | Most Popular Posts