New York City Feelings

I would give the greatest sunset in the world for one sight of New York's skyline

Stephani de Rouge Photographer
"This project was born from my first steps in New York City as an immigrant and my desire to capture a piece of this legendary urban landscape. It was important for me to interpret the city in my media and not limit my vision to what I had heard, seen or read about it.

I chose to walk up Broadway with a plastic camera which lack of technical tool and randomness provides a direct contact with the city.

The richness of the experience could only be truthfully translated through overlapping images on non-cut negative strips.

I am now extending this project to other major cities of the world."

Stephani de Rouge, Photographer.

Here's the full portfolio, enjoy it!


#PHOTOS



0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

New York City Feelings | Most Popular Posts