New York City Feelings

I would give the greatest sunset in the world for one sight of New York's skyline

We will always remember our Heroes, we will never forget !


9/11 from Statute of Liberty
Early on the morning of September 11, 2001, nineteen hijackers took control of four commercial airliners en route to San Francisco and Los Angeles from Boston, Newark, and Washington, D.C. (Washington Dulles International Airport). At 8:46 a.m., American Airlines Flight 11 was crashed into the World Trade Center's North Tower, followed by United Airlines Flight 175 which hit the South Tower at 9:03 a.m.


[NewYorker] I live in Spain so, I was seating havind my lunch as everyday, What I saw then is write in my mind, I can't forget it, I will never - ever forget it. I will always remember what I was doing, watching, hearing, FEELING, any detail is burned in my brain.


Official World Trade Center Site Memorial Ceremony and Remembrance 2010

The official New York City observance of the anniversary of 9/11 will take place at the World Trade Center site on the morning of Saturday, September 11th, 2010. As always, four moments of silence will be observed to commemorate the times when each plane hit and each tower fell, starting at 8:46 a.m.

At sunset, the famous "Tribute in Light" will return to the skies above New York City for the night.













blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

New York City Feelings | Most Popular Posts